Space. The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. It’s five year mission. To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life, and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before.
Cutaways of the bridge of the original and refitted Constitution Class USS Enterprise ….
1. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2254 - TOS pilot “The Cage”
2. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2265 - TOS era
3. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2271 - Star Trek: TMP
4. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2285 - Star Trek II, Star Trek III
5. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c.2286 - Star Trek IV - I would assume still the colour scheme of the USS Yorktown ….
6. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c.2287 - Star Trek V
7. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c. 2293 - Star Trek VI
William Shatner and Sir Patrick on stage at FanExpo Canada (8/31/14, x)
Pay no mind to that starship, it’s just a cloud, not a starship.
(Both the Titanic and Enterprise D models are works in progress.)
Erm. These might be the nerdiest shirts I’ve made yet, but I would kill to see two people wearing them together. Or even just one. Because if I saw someone wearing one, I would immediately call out in some Tamarian phrase, probably “Temba, his arms wide” and we would be instant friends.
Oh. It’s Star Trek: TNG for anyone that doesn’t remember that one episode where Picard has to learn an alien language that is constructed entirely of metaphor. :D
EDIT: Due to the fact that it’s Friday and also my cakeday I will be making Star Trek TNG shirts all day. Any specific requests throw ‘em in my inbox. Can’t promise I’ll make everything requested, but I’ll do my best! <3