Cutaways of the bridge of the original and refitted Constitution Class USS Enterprise ….
1. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2254 - TOS pilot “The Cage”
2. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2265 - TOS era
3. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2271 - Star Trek: TMP
4. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2285 - Star Trek II, Star Trek III
5. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c.2286 - Star Trek IV - I would assume still the colour scheme of the USS Yorktown ….
6. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c.2287 - Star Trek V
7. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c. 2293 - Star Trek VI
William Shatner and Sir Patrick on stage at FanExpo Canada (8/31/14, x)
Pay no mind to that starship, it’s just a cloud, not a starship.
(Both the Titanic and Enterprise D models are works in progress.)
forcing people to watch star trek with you like
Erm. These might be the nerdiest shirts I’ve made yet, but I would kill to see two people wearing them together. Or even just one. Because if I saw someone wearing one, I would immediately call out in some Tamarian phrase, probably “Temba, his arms wide” and we would be instant friends.
Oh. It’s Star Trek: TNG for anyone that doesn’t remember that one episode where Picard has to learn an alien language that is constructed entirely of metaphor. :D
EDIT: Due to the fact that it’s Friday and also my cakeday I will be making Star Trek TNG shirts all day. Any specific requests throw ‘em in my inbox. Can’t promise I’ll make everything requested, but I’ll do my best! <3
"…set a course…for home…"
a three day study, charcoal, both 8x8
Kirk: I’d say someone was playing an elaborate trick or treat on us.
"Oh my God. Starfleet, do you have them?"
"What we got back didn’t live long. Fortunately."
If you don’t think that transporter malfunctions are the most horrifically terrifying concepts in the Star Trek universe I don’t know what’d scare you.
star trek fandom where are you………………… i’m calling you…